We are a group of professional, effective Chiropractors and Collaborative Providers who are dedicated to improving the experience of Chiropractic for the professionals and the public. Our Chiropractors are members of both their State & National Associations, and our Collaborative Providers are here by endorsement. Click here to see Public Profiles in our Member List, or search for a chiropractor by name using the Find a Member function on the Welcome page.
Who are the effective, professional chiropractic doctors of GoodChiropractic.Org?
- They are experienced DC professionals in good standing with their licensing board.
- They maintain current active membership in both their State and the leading National Professional Associations (State plus ACA or ICA).
- They are active in the chiropractic community, and regularly interact with other professionals, including inter-disciplinary relationships.
- Their credentials and specialties are verified, maintained and backed up by Continuing Education.
- Their professional and business practices fit good and accepted local standards.
- They have no license suspensions or open disciplinary actions.
- They are active in their local communities and perform professional services that benefit the public.
Who are the Collaborative Providers of GoodChiropractic.Org?
- They are practitioners of Collaborative Healthcare Services who practice cooperatively and collaborate with Doctors of Chiropractic and have been invited into the community based upon recommendations.
- They include Primary Care Physicians (MD), Osteopaths (DO), Orthopedists, Neurosurgeons, Pain Management Specialists, Neurologists, Naturopaths, Physical Therapists, Acupuncturists and other healing professionals, in active and good standing relationships with their licensing boards.
- They are verified professional association members.
- They attract and maintain good professional endorsements on GoodChiropractic.org